THEIR SON LOST HIS LIFE AFTER BEING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE REASON! (ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THIS)


 

Everyone has had a love bite (hickey) on their neck at least once in their life, but the recent case of a Mexican teenager will really make you think twice before making a new one on your partner’s neck. Julio Macias Gonzales, a 17-year old from Mexico City recently died after a hickey made by his girlfriend resulted in a blood clot that caused a fatal stroke!

The blood clot travelled all the way to Julio’s brain – doctors were called immediately, but they couldn’t save the boy. After examining Julio’s body, the doctors concluded that the reason for the blood clot was a recent hickey on the boy’s neck. Julio’s family are now blaming his 24-year old girlfriend for the tragedy, and police are currently unable to find her. This is not the only case where a love bite has caused harm – a couple of years ago, a 44-year old woman from New Zealand lost movement in her arm after suffering a stroke. After detailed examination, doctors concluded that the reason was a faded hickey on her neck.

 

The suction from the love bite caused a blood clot to travel to the woman’s brain and cause a stroke. According to experts, the suction bursts blood vessels under the skin which is the reason for the bruising that often lasts for up to 2 weeks. Apart from looking ugly, hickeys can seriously harm your health, so stay away from them!

 

 

Source : www.naturehealthandbeauty.com

THEIR SON LOST HIS LIFE AFTER BEING WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! THEY WERE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND OUT THE REASON! (ALL PARENTS SHOULD KNOW THIS)

Tags: #Find #GIRLFRIEND #Healthy Life #Healthy Life Trick #Healthy Lifestyle #Life #Lost #PARENTS #Reason #Shocked #SON