The 6th Annual Leerink Global Healthcare Conference will be held this year on February 15 and 16, in New York.
Many major pharma and biotech firms are expected to make presentations at the event.
The conference will see top healthcare executives sharing insights on their respective companies, latest healthcare trends, potential corporate tax reform and thoughts on the current economic and political environment.
Following are some of the key presenters at the event.
- Allergan plc Ordinary Shares (NYSE: AGN)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co (NYSE: BMY)
- Biogen Inc (NASDAQ: BIIB)
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ: CELG)
- Endologix, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELGX)
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (NASDAQ: GWPH)
- Heron Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: HRTX)
- Inogen Inc (NASDAQ: INGN)
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: INO)
- Juno Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: JUNO)
- Puma Biotechnology Inc (NASDAQ: PBYI)
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: RGLS)
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SGYP)
- Mallinckrodt PLC (NYSE: MNK)
- Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS)
- Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AUPH)
- Axovant Sciences Ltd (NYSE: AXON)
- Achaogen Inc (NASDAQ: AKAO)
- EXACT Sciences Corporation (NASDAQ: EXAS)
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: KPTI)
- Selecta Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: SELB)
- TESARO Inc (NASDAQ: TSRO)
At last check, iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (ETF) (NASDAQ: IBB) rose 0.71 percent to $286.38.
See more from Benzinga
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
- Health Care Industry
- Canada International News
Key Presenters At Leerink’s Healthcare Conference